- Start from the sit, but right heel on the right sloper, right hand on the lower incut crimp.
- Crank the heel and slap up to the first slope.
From there I have my beta down pretty well.
- Lockoff on the undercling, right foot really high, pressed against a small slope under the undercling.
- French flag left underneath to a highest (decent) foot.
- Lock off and bump out left to the jug sidepull. The right foot at this point is providing compression force in conjunction with the left.
- Flag out far left, edge into the crack if that feels ok.
- Right hand static up to the first sharp jug.
From there, finish off the traverse. I've finished the problem from there, so it's just a matter of repeating with a few strong moves added to the beginning of the sequence.
Steele Valley Update
Whew!!! anyway that's it for now....I'd post pics but they'd be too big and I don't have much time to edit them....Until next time!!!!